Gathering accurate, actionable environmental information is essential for making more informed decisions that protect people and nature.
We have a wide range of environmental monitoring capabilities including tracking erosion, monitoring rehabilitation, assessing damage from natural disasters, biodiversity counts and performing long-range surveillance operations.
Using a range of sensors available and without putting people at risk, we are able to capture accurate representations of the environment for actionable insights. Often these environments are difficult or dangerous to access on the ground so it is much safer to gather the data remotely.
Scout Aerial is certified, compliant and fully insured.
- Change detection and trend analysis
- Erosion mapping, modelling and tracking
- Monitoring deformation
- Monitoring rehabilitation progress
- Monitoring invasive species
- Flood and water pooling simulation
- Sediment movement studies
- Coastline modelling for monitoring erosion
- Tidal data and monitoring
- Canal management mapping
- Road resurfacing calculations
- Power line monitoring
- Pipeline monitoring
- Fume monitoring & Gas detection
- Damage Assessments – Fire, Flood, Storms
- Biodiversity monitoring and counts
- Surveillance to detect illegal activities