Scout Aerial is an industry leader in providing construction and infrastructure asset inspection services utilising unmanned aerial systems. Using the latest aerial imagery and data capture technologies, we design and deliver customised asset inspection and monitoring solutions for a range of industries and applications, including Power and Energy, Water, Rail, Road, Mining and Resources, Agriculture and Forestry.
Scout Aerial develops and employs a vast array of aerial data capture technologies and platforms, providing a diverse scope of capabilities to meet evolving asset management requirements across many industries.
Our capabilities allow us to provide tailored services in a number of capacities from proof-of-concept project design and development to integrated asset management processes, and turnkey deliverables.
Using unmanned aerial systems for construction and infrastructure asset inspection provides a number of substantial improvements over traditional inspection methods, including significant benefits to safety, efficiency and data quality.
Significantly reduce personnel exposure to hazards such as:
- Working at heights
- Confined spaces
- High voltage infrastructure
- Biological contaminants
- Large bodies of water
- Capture highly accurate, usable data in various formats for real-time and post inspection analysis and assessment.
- Seamlessly integrate data for use with existing information systems and inspection processes including GIS, CAD and EMS.
- Rapid deployment from unprepared sites
- Conduct inspections of various assets from a single remote location
- Remove requirements for supporting infrastructure including machinery, scaffolding, traffic control and observational crew.
- Perform complete inspection activities in a fraction of the time and cost over traditional labour intensive methods.
- Undertake inspections during live operations, reducing downtime and loss of productivity.
- Reduce mobilisation and demobilisation expenditure
- Thermographic Scanning
- Electromagnetic Mapping and Assessment
- Environmental Monitoring
- Monitoring railroad systems
- Road damage assessment
- Power line and transformer monitoring
- Water supply monitoring
- Urban land use/Utility Mapping