Navigating expansive, challenging or inaccessible terrain is safer and easier from the air.
Traditional land surveying requires a team on the ground, handling equipment to take precise measurements across large areas. Using drones for mapping and surveying is much quicker and costs considerably less, producing extremely accurate results. You don’t have to wait weeks for survey results, purchase expensive satellite imagery or rely on outdated public maps.
Navigating challenging terrain or inaccessible areas is safer and easier from the air. We gather real-time, reliable data to deliver actionable results for engineers, project managers, authorities or stakeholders to save money and drive informed decisions. Using orthomosaic, infrared, LiDAR and other sensors, we can quickly capture and process data into maps and models to measure distance & volume, predict patterns, identify defects or monitor change.
Our ability to capture high-resolution imagery from different angles creates millions of data points to produce the 2D orthomosaic and 3D models, allowing you to see more detail than ever before. Our team of GIS experts process all the data in-house to provide powerful and easy-to-understand insights to help you manage the performance of your project.
- Mapping expansive areas, challenging terrain, difficult-to-reach environments
- Measuring volumes – stockpiles, dredging, landfills
- Elevation modelling – identifying low points for flood risk or watershed analysis
- Bathymetric surveying – to measure depth of water bodies and map underwater features
- Environmental monitoring – to identify vulnerable areas by showing patterns of erosion, shifts and other changes
- Topographic plans and terrain mapping – for utilities or construction planning, identifying boundaries
- Exploration mapping – to discover location of minerals
- Vegetation analysis – to detect invasive species or weaknesses
- Progress reporting – to understand and measure performance of projects